The Long Term Investment Intergroup team is looking for an analyst assistant for a full-time position. The Assistant financial analyst is responsible for supporting the financial analyst in his/her daily tasks. They are the right-hand man/woman of the financial analyst and they make sure that they do not have to worry about anything else other than their work.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting the financial team in all aspects of the financial close process including inputting journal entries, creating financial reports, and maintaining balance sheets.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close packages
- Assist with the creation of monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements
- Assist with developing budgets and forecasts for different business units; monitor budgets throughout the year
- Assist in developing financial policies and procedures for compliance with government regulations
- Perform data entry for various transactions such as journal entries and general ledgers to ensure accuracy
- Perform data analysis to provide management with insights into trends or issues that may arise within different business units
- Prepare for meetings and events
- Manage calendar for the Financial Analyst
- Answer emails and phone calls from clients when the analyst is unavailable or busy with other tasks
- Work on special projects as assigned by management.
- Corporate health insurance from the first day of work;
- Cash compensation for the purchase of season tickets for sports activities or for the purchase of sports equipment;
- Participation in sports clubs (running, football, hockey, basketball, volleyball, swimming and wrestling clubs);
- 100% paid sick leave;
- 20 working days of annual paid leave.
- Competitive salary and continuous encouragement for company contribution and results;
- Bonuses according to company policy;
- Corporate financial assistance in emergency situations;
- Gifts for special occasions (birthdays, weddings, birth of children);
- Extra days off for family occasions.
Personal and professional development:
- Compensation for training and the opportunity to attend paid seminars, conferences, master classes;
- Corporate library;
- Courageous team of experienced professionals who share experiences and support each other.
To apply for the vacancy, write to [email protected]@