On November 23, in the context of the Invest Week, the Intergroup on Long-term Investment and Reindustrialisation and the European Real Estate Forum (EREF) jointly sponsored a breakfast event in the European Parliament. The event focused on how infrastructure and real estate are long-term investments that are attractive to institutional investors such as pension funds and insurance companies and that have many similarities and synergies.
- Brenna O’Roarty, RHL Strategic Solutions
- Hans Op ‘t Veld, Head of Listed Real Estate, PGGM
- Hauke Brede, Chief Risk Officer, Allianz Real Estate
- Jeroen Reijnoudt, Senior Portfolio Manager International Real Estate, MN
- David Percheron, Permanent representative to the EU, Caisse des Dépôts Group